Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When you think about it....

I received a forwarded email from someone today that read: 

"As you watch the flooding in the Midwest, have you noticed that there are no farmers running around with stolen plasma TVs or holding stolen liquor over their heads.  
 
There's no looting or yelling "Where's Bush?", "Where's FEMA?,  Where's my check?", or  "Why isn't the Gov't out here saving me and my farm?"

Likewise, I've also noticed there are  no reports of any other country coming 
to help or sending aid.
 
And where is Reverends Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.  Could it be that neither know how to swim?

Shocking contrast isn't = it???!!!!"

Now I could debate this all day.  Whether I agree or not is something you'll have to ask me in person.  I'd rather have a good debate  face-to-face then on my blog anyways.  But it gets you thinking.  

~Prayers to those affected by the floods.~  

No comments: