Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's how it is and how it always shall be.....

I'm fiercely independent.  I like things done my way.  I'm Type-A.  I love a good hearty debate. I even enjoy more to argue.  I can't stand someone who gives me the look of "oh your not doing it right" and doesn't offer to lend a hand.  I hate criticism, unless you have a firm example of how you messed up as well. 

I always tell it to you straight. Sugar coating is not my specialty.  And if I don't like you, you know it.  

I've spent the past few months really thinking hard about how all of this needs to change.  And one thing I realized is that, it really doesn't.  It is who I am.  It is what people know me as.  And you know what?  I'm totally fine with that.  

I'm one who fights for the underdog.  And if I think you are ignorant chances of us forming any kind of acquaintanceship let alone a friendship are slim to none.  

The positive in all this?  I'm as loyal as they come.  It doesn't get much deeper then that folks.  

Just some good realizations I've pondered for awhile and that I'm finally shedding some light on.  

**Releases a good sigh of relief** 



No comments: