Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm back...for real this time

I never liked New Year's resolutions. Probably because for the most part, I would never stick to them. I've decided this year I need to make some changes. You can call them resolutions but I would rather refer to them as growth spurts. I've been holding off on getting back into blogging for quite some time.

2010 was a pretty big year, full of some major life changing moments. One being that I got married and another, landing my dream job. In between all that were many ups and downs that I think I wasn't totally ready to share with the world. But now I'm back and ready to start sharing my thoughts, opinions and ideas on everything from being a newlywed to social media to losing weight. Some posts may be planned and some...not so much. So stay tuned :-)

Posts you can look out for:
Foursquare: When NOT to check in
We're not all a size 6: How to shop for ANY size
Whole Living & Detoxing: Easily and Healthy
The Baby Train: Why I haven't bought a ticket

No comments: