Sunday, January 23, 2011

Choo! Choo! There goes the baby train...see you later!

So I think it comes with the territory that as a newlywed, it doesn't take long for people ask "So when are you having a baby?"  Here are few things I'm going to say to that:

#1 Don't ask anyone that?  I mean, unless you know them well...I mean REALLY well.  Just don't ask it.  It's awkward and rude.  Even more awkward if you aren't joining Mommy & Me anytime soon.

#2 Babies are great.  So cute and funny to watch.  In fact, both of my sisters have had babies in the last month.  I love being an Aunt! I plan to keep it that way for some time...

#3 Because I'm not feeling well ONE DAY does not mean that I have morning sickness.  So don't give me "the look"

#4 Travel.  The Big Mans and I love to travel.  We both know any kind of world traveling will take a back seat when we have a family.  Which is why we're focused on enjoying new places and meeting new people. 

#5 Shoes.  Seriously do you know what kind of major shoe budget I will have to go on when children come into the picture?  For the reason,  I'll need to start off slow.  Narrowing that budget bit by bit...don't rush it! 

For now.  We're good.  We have the dog, the cat and each other.  And believe it or not, we're getting along with that just fine.  So please...when we're ready, we'll let the world know.  Until then...don't ask!  :-)

 

No comments: