Thursday, January 1, 2009

The blog is back!

Alright folks...as part of my New Year's resolution I'm vowing to make the most of my Damsel in a Dress blog which means more posts!

Much has happened in the last few months:

-The Big Mans and I got engaged! Details are on our wedding page (I'd love to tell the engagement story but you can get it all here: http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=7051647250963138

-I received my Master's Degree in Integrated Marketing Communications. It was one long haul and I rocked my defense. The whole experience made me stronger and taught me a lot. A lot about dealing with certain people. Look...I don't mesh with everyone and SHOCKER...I'm opinionated. I have my opinions and I stick to them. BUT I am opening to listening to others, that's for sure. No one can take that away from me.

-Oh yea...I MOVED! I'm now living in the great state of South Carolina. One BIG change from the usual east coast. Things are QUITE different down here. I'm adjusting and will continue to adjust for awhile. Stay tuned because we all know I'll have something to say about it.

That's about it in a nutshell. Maybe you are thinking "Sooo Jess, what about a job?" Well I don't have one. But I have hope. The south is alive and well. More then can be said for other places in the country. I am very hopeful I'll find an occupation I truly love. What that is...I'm not so sure. But I have a once in a lifetime opportunity to find out and well if you know me...you know I GO BIG OR GO HOME!

So keep in touch and look out for many more posts.

No comments: