Thursday, February 21, 2008

Got spinning?

Alright so I'm so one of "those" people. I really do love spinning. As long as I keep up on at LEAST twice a week it's a great feeling. But I'm not your typical hardcore spin biatch who is in the front of class (ok so I do sit in the front) and hoots and hollers for all to here. (I can't stand that!)



Have you ever done it?

If not I highly suggest it. I'm a fan of the BAC for Women at Colvin and Eggert. The instructors are great and probably the best around. They pick the best music and make sure to always give the right kind of motivation at the right time. All being that you DO NOT touch your resistance dial!

Note to self: Do not sit in the front row, first day back after a three week hiatus. Instructor will find you!

My goal for the upcoming summer. To amp up my skills and ride in the Ride for Roswell, not in the 9-mile race, not 22-mile but the 33-mile ride. Anyone game?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

People don't like spinning because it causes anal discomfort, but I will say this...the half hour class isn't bad at all...however I will not become one of those people Griffin and neither will you!