Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Big Move

Well. It's been far too long since I've last blogged. Alright I'm making it a point to keep up here. Starting today! I'll be posting a few blogs just to get back up to date with life.

First off, I'm free! Ok well in a small sense I am. I've moved out of my parent's house for what is the 4th and last time of my life! Besides their turning my bedroom into a hip little lounge, and who doesn't love that!

I've moved into my quaint and button-cute apartment on what I think is one of the most beloved streets in Buffalo. Richmond Ave has always been somewhat of a dream to me. I would drive along just for fun look at the beautiful big houses and dream about who once lived there, who has lived there and which one I would buy (or for now rent).

Anyways I found my dream nest on Craigslist (you've gotta love that thing) and met with my landlord in January. He's a great guy, retired, handy-man and all around nice. There are three other tenants, it's not all too noisy at all. Although I thought I heard moaning the other morning, but hey, it's the city, it happens.

So far I love my little nest and I can't wait till summatime! Walks to Cecilia's on Monday nights for buy one-get one martinis (NO thanks to Lauren), Sunday morning walks for breakfast or brunch to Acropolis and elsewhere. Oh and those pesky power walks I plan on doing every morning once it gets warmer :)

I love the city!

No comments: